Thursday, July 28, 2011

What makes me smile.....

In a word......CRAFTS!!! It doesn't matter what kind of horrible day I've had, fights I've gotten into with the kids, or sleep I didn't get-If there is an opportunity to make something, especially something from scratch, then I am all in, baby! I have noticed too, when the boys are arguing amongst each other, the best way to end it is ask if they want to make something. Clearly the creativity genes have been passed on. =)

Below are a few pictures of things I have made. I know it's supposed to be one picture a day, but honestly-I can do what I want with this challenge. It's my blog. Here we go....

Sculptey Yo Gabba Gabba Ornaments

Painted Shirt For A Friend's Birthday Present

Map Coasters

Scrabble Tile Coasters For My Brother

Jet Packs For The Boys

Bubble Magnets!!!

These are the kind of things that really make me smile. Apart from my family, because that's an easy answer. Granted, they don't make me smile all the time. I think there is an equal amount of glaring, frowning, and looks of confusion that accompany those smiley, happy times. Crafts will always make me smile, without fail. LOVE THEM. In fact, I'm about to go in and paint some coasters with the kids right now. Well, as soon as Ben and Nick get off time out......

No comments:

Post a Comment