Sunday, December 4, 2011

Going Green...Literally

I found one of the most genius things while browsing through Pinterest today. Moss. Paint. Seriously? Moss Paint!!

See:
http://www.designmom.com/2011/08/moss-graffiti/

This is such a cool thing. I love moss. Just the green, spongy, beauty of it. I think it should be everywhere! And with the amount of moisture in the air outside right now, I won't have to remember to water it. This is definitely win-win. Here's what you do.....

"You’ll need several handfuls of moss, 12oz of buttermilk or a can of beer and a teaspoon of sugar. Mix in a blender until liquid and paint on the wall. Spray daily as it grows, as moss thrives when moist." Thank you ohmontreal.com for your description on how to make this. I couldn't have said it any better, so I didn't. =)

I am going to buy some moss tomorrow and make my yard GORGEOUS. Trees, brick walls-nothing is going to be safe. This is going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. You could grab some moss from a tree too! No need to spend money on something you can get for free!

    ReplyDelete