Thursday, August 19, 2010

Times I have wanted to scream as a mother, but picked up the camera instead...

Not the best picture, but this was taken from my cell phone as I drove the car. I assumed my husband had strapped the car seat into the car instead of just "placing" it in. I assumed wrong, and Nick tipped over on the way to Grandma's. This was taken between fits of laughter. I couldn't help it.
This is what his brothers did to him, when left to play outside together while I went to the bathroom.
This is what happens when little boys get a hold of mascara, and think the "caveman" uni brow is flippin' awesome.

Ben let Nathan draw on his face right before bed.
Ben was helping Alan work on our car. This was nasty grease, hard to get off a squirmy little boy.
This doesn't show the whole thing. They all dumped and entire bag of Cheerios all over the floor. Child labor was alive and well in our house that day!
Note to self-NEVER EVER buy a cake with black frosting on it again. It won't come off for about 3 1/2 weeks.
Miles sucking on a nasty, soapy sponge like it was a lollipop. Gag!
Nathan got nailed with cement powder by his brothers, after his bath. I was not too happy, but I couldn't help laughing.
This is what happens when you leave your chip dip out where a very determined baby can reach it.
Birthday cake horror.
Birthday cake horror pt. 2
Decided to "get pretty" with permanent markers.
You should have seen the rest of the walls. I had to scrub so much crayon off those walls when we moved.
Shasta kept licking Nick's mouth. Excuse me while I puke......
This is when I found the bloody, hairy band-aid inside my can of mandarin oranges. Needless to say, I haven't eaten them since. I still gag just thinking of this.

2 comments:

  1. There is an excellent chance I laughed ALOUD while I looked at your pictures and captions. Then I GAGGED aloud looking at your mandarin orange photo. Please tell me you told the company about it and they gave you a settlement of many thousands of dollars! You are hilarious and so are your boys. You are a busy busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, no. I did inform Albertson's, and got a refund. This truly did scar me, though. I will never eat these again.

    ReplyDelete