Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to school


The boys went back to school today!!! I was so excited. Especially since Alan works really early in the morning, so he does the "getting them ready, and to the bus" stuff. Meanwhile-I hang out with Miles and Nathan, and pick the boys up from the bus after school. I only am involved with the early morning mess if the bus runs late, or on the days that school starts 2 hours later (once a month!!). This is a pretty sweet deal for me, I must say. I actually hung out watching cartoons in bed with M & N, then got them breakfast, and cleaned the front room. It was pretty bad. Then I went in and did Nathan's room because that had been turned into my "clean laundry that is still sitting and waiting patiently to be put away" room. But the boys went in and decided to throw the clothes all over the room so that they could play with the baskets. It too, was really bad, but while I was cleaning it, I did a little redecorating, so I didn't even mind re-folding everything. I'm setting a goal to try and do a major clean up of at least one area when the older 2 are gone. It's so much easier! If only I could have Miles not follow me, practically undoing everything I've just cleaned-it would be fantastic!

I will put pictures up tomorrow since I forgot to take some today. Oops! They will still have that "I love school" glow about them, and will be willing to pose for pictures then too.

I have to go Biofreeze my back now, because of the days activities. It was totally unprepared for the spur of the moment renovations. But really, my back needs to get on board with me about this cleaning stuff, and not make me pay for it later! This constant burning it's doing, just is not going to be okay with me!



Biofreeze-the stuff of Champions! (Sore champions, but champs none the less!)

No comments:

Post a Comment