Friday, July 16, 2010

Introductions.....


Alan is the man around the house, and I am very glad he is my husband, and the boys' father. He is awesome. He is such a hard worker, and tries to give us all what we need. He is a great mechanic, and would spend all his time playing with (real) cars, if we had the money for him to do so. He has big dreams, and I hope some day he gets everything he wants. He loves shrimp, his family, music, cars, travelling, telling crazy stories and just relaxing. Not necessarily in that order. He is quiet at first, but once he gets to know you, will open up and talk your ear off! He has a funny laugh, that makes you laugh just hearing it. If you don't know Alan well, get to know him. You will never be bored!

1 comment:

  1. What about popcorn and hot chocolate?! I thought Alan loved popcorn and hot chocolate! I have been planning on buying you guys a old fashioned popcorn maker for the past 5 years because he loves popcorn! I have yet to find one in my price range though. But my intentions are good!

    ReplyDelete