Friday, July 16, 2010

Introductions....


And last but, not by any means the least-ME! I grew up the middle of 9 kids, so I love family! I had one of the best, most fun families anyone could ask for. We are all still pretty close, which I LOVE! I hope to instill the sense that family is everything into my boys. If they love each other as much as I love my siblings, I couldn't ask for anything more. I have a quick temper, which I want to fix! I love Art, and I'm very excited that my boys love to do crafts with me, since I have to do stuff with my hands constantly. I love reading, travelling, daydreaming, doing crafts, painting, drawing, GLEE(tv show), making anything (shelves, sculptures, lists...), and taking pictures. I am rarely in them, but I take too many pictures of my kids-as you will see. I love capturing their lives. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a semi-obsession with Ghosts-only real ones-and everything haunted. I say semi-obsession, because I am happily living in denial. Growing up in a haunted house did it to me, and I have a "fascination with/fear of" relationship with the paranormal. Hence my tattoo. =) I love cooking/baking, but hate cleaning up. I have an almost OCD compulsion for change. When something is the same for too long, I literally can't handle it. I am anal, and fun. Weird combo. Quiet, but open up over time. Definitely worth knowing-if I do say so myself. =)

1 comment:

  1. What I remember about you most is your infectious smile! And that you are quick to laugh! When ever you were around it was good times!

    ReplyDelete