Friday, July 30, 2010

Signs, signs, everywhere signs......

Not much to blog about really. It's been a slow day as far as entertainment goes, so I thought I'd put up some interesting signs I found on Goolge that made me laugh. Enjoy.......





I wonder how many of these were actually used....

Tax money spending at it's finest.
Because "BANANAS" is too hard to spell?
No truer words have ever been written......
Another reason I hate birds.
News at 10: Fish cancer at all time high due to littered cigarette butts, reaching epidemic numbers.....

I want to work here.
This one cracks me up. This person is a genius. He hung up many signs, this was one of my favorites.

*Giggle, giggle*
Probably the last thing many people saw before they plummeted to their  fiery deaths.
This is awesome.
On a church sign......That's class.


Doesn't this always seem to be true?!?

Really San Francisco?!? Putting forth your best efforts to stop bridge jumpers, I see....


It's only fair I put this up to. I admire how much our Country respects our former Presidents......
I have more, but those will wait for another slow news day. =) See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment