Friday, July 16, 2010

Introductions....


Okay, for those of you out there who don't see us everyday, I thought maybe, you'd like to get to know us a little bit.

I'll start off with Ben. Ben is our 7 year old, who is going into 2nd grade this year. He is very interested in drawing (all things having to do with art really), riding his bike, playing Police, running around, playing any sport, and carrying around his baby brother. He likes to hang out with Nick, and loves to torture Nathan. A big brother thing, I'm sure, but I'm still trying to knock that one off. He is trying to bankrupt the tooth fairy, I'm convinced-because he is losing teeth left and right. I don't remember losing this many teeth by 7, but maybe I did. He is a pretty funny kid, and keeps us entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment