Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm here!


So, here I am....finally joining the land of Blog. Who knows if it will be interesting, informative, or funny? Not me-but, it does give me a place to talk, and vent about what life is like for me. Good and bad. I can pretend to have someone actually listening to me, since that rarely happens at home.

I do plan on being brutally honest, in all my faults and mistakes, because I am only human. I have my "blonde" moments just like everyone out there, and must learn by my mistakes, or be doomed to repeat them. This is life, and I am going to try and raise these little guys to be the best they can be. Even if, I am a stranger in a strange land. I had 5 brothers growing up, have been married for nearly 9 years, and have been a mother to boys for 7 years-and I still question daily why guys do the things they do. Why some things make perfect sense in their heads, that to me, are clearly odd. "Is it a good idea to put a remote control car tire on my forehead and press the button to make the tire burn my skin off? YES!!" "Will I be hurt if I tie one end of a rope to the back of a bike, and tie the other end around the wheels of a skateboard, and get pulled on a rough, gravel road? No, absolutely not! I am a genius." These are things, as a woman-I don't understand. So, I am going to try my hardest to instill common sense into them, if it kills me. Will I be successful? Only time will tell......

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to the brutal honesty and funny stuff to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am so glad you are now part of the blogging world!! We can at least keep in contact this way!!

    ReplyDelete