Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Garage Sale Chic"

Oh, by the way-I finally found a table and chairs! Yes, we did move in here during the first part of March. I have been scouring Craigslist & Freecycle ever since, and just happened on a sweet deal a couple days ago. $20 for 4 chairs, and 1 table that can seat 6! They match nothing, so of course they go with everything in my "Ode to Thrift Store" themed house. They are clean, and sturdy which is all I was looking for. One day I will have nice things, but with 4 small boys-why bother? They will just destroy everything as my siblings and I did growing up. Right now though, we have a place to sit and eat, and I am so happy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for table and chairs!!!
    Ohhh-- your boys are amazing. Soooo cute.(=
    Clark and I are seriously considering trying for another baby...(=
    PS...I still want to order some shirts...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were given a table that seat 6 and 6 matching chairs. (from the 70's) We have 2 chairs left in the set and 7 extra chairs that don't match each other, at all! (There are 7 of us, but we use 2 for the computer desks, the kids destroyed the $150 computer chair we had.)

    ReplyDelete