Thursday, July 29, 2010

These are my confessions...

Any of you Usher fans out there, can sing along with that title.

Ok, so last night I was busy painting shirts and didn't finish doing that until some unholy hour, which I don't want to post here. =) Plus, the night before I posted 2 things, so technically my goal of posting daily is still untarnished.

I had a very boring day today so I thought I'd post 25 (embarrassing) things about me. I have seen a lot of the "25 things about me" Posts on blogs, and I want to tweak that because I'd have a hard time coming up with 25 interesting things, but embarrassing things? Easy! I'd also like anybody reading to comment, and leave at least one embarrassing thing you did. I'm interested to see how many of you actually will!

  1. I taped Hannah Montana Forever "for the boys", and watched it myself when they were all asleep.
  2. I laughed out loud too.
  3. I actually bought Spice World.........on purpose.
  4. A local guy grabbed my boobs in Russia when I wouldn't buy his janky postcards.
  5. I dislocated my knee by stepping in a pothole during band camp.
  6. I cried at least 3 times while watching High School Musical 3. 
  7. My sister and I spied on our "River Phoenix look-alike" neighbor through a telescope, while we were standing in our front yard, and he was in his driveway-across the street. We were smooth.
  8. I misspelled embarrassing 4 times already.....
  9. I actually told Nick, "don't hit Nathan!", while smacking him upside the head. This has happened more than once-and I do get the irony.
  10. I was mistaken for a boy by a substitute teacher, because of my really short-short haircut, my sophomore year in High School. (Thanks, Julie.) 
  11. All my clothes were accidentally given to Goodwill when I was in 8th grade (yes, ALL) and I had to wear my older brothers' clothes until we could afford to get me more.
  12. Years later, I stepped in a different pothole and broke my ankle.
  13. I have turned my hair almost "basketball" orange while trying to do my own highlights. My hair has very definite "red-tendencies".
  14. I almost set my friends hair on fire while dying it. It was actually smoking!
  15. This same friend, let me touch her hair another time, and I put skunk white streaks in her really dark brown hair, a few days before her sisters/my friends wedding-and we were bridesmaids.
  16. During an elementary school choir performance, when everybody else paused for a break in the song-I didn't.
  17. I was pooped on by a seagull at the Pier 39 in San Fransisco, when I was on my way out to dinner with about 12 of my friends. 
  18. I am absolutely terrified of birds, and being pooped on. 
  19. I gag, and sometimes throw up from brushing my teeth. My gag reflex is kind of sensitive.=) 
  20. I have backed my car into a pole, more than once. 
  21. I have left my bag on my car...TWICE.......you knew this was coming
  22. I dropped an old cell phone in the toilet, after I had peed. And had to retrieve it.
  23. I puked all over myself-twice-in the car after Darby threw up in the back seat, on our way back from Portland. The sound/smell was too much for my pregnant self. I almost set off a barf-fest between Wendy and Mom.
  24. I face planted hard into the sand when a rogue wave took me out in Santa Cruz.
  25. The boys found some condoms Alan and I had, blew them up like balloons, and took them outside to some neighbor kids. (Thank goodness for tubal ligation! This will never happen again.)  
There are many more, I'm sure. I do stupid very well. Looking forward to reading your comments. Jason-you can put your Jason vs. the stairs from Russia. =)

5 comments:

  1. My mother cut my hair when I was in elementary school. The bus driver thought I was a boy, because she gave me a boys hair cut. (She got mad because I put my hair in my mouth) I still play with my hair, but I don't put it in my mouth. It still drives her batty. And I'm doing it right now.

    To add to this. I have posted this same message 3 times! The first time my internet freaked out on me. The second time I forgot about the word verification. I do this ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was attending a private music school down in Hollywood a couple of years after high school. I parked my car and took my red-colored chapstick out of my pant pocket to put on my lips. It was an extremely hot day and the chapstick had melted into a waxy liquid, only I didn't realize this until too late. I opened the top and went to apply it, only to have all the liquid spill all over my white shirt. For the next 4 hours, I had to walk around school with a red-colored stain on the front of my white shirt. It was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of #25.

    I am NOT a fan of #23. *barf*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted my most embarrassing moment, but apparently it didn't work. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, at least 4 of you read the post! I know exactly what you are talking about Becky! My hair was totally a boys cut-above my ears. Kirsti-Yikes! Tracey-Just wait...... Cara-re-post it, 'cause now I'm super curious.

    ReplyDelete